- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about comfort care options. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Doctor-directed management of pain and other symptoms
- Medical equipment, including hospitals beds and chairs
- Personal supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- 24/7 access to care
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans; top-level status
- Ongoing grief support
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Baroff specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westland, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1990
Dr. Mihaylov specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.