- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk about care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Doctor-directed pain and symptom management
- Medical equipment, supplies and medications
- 24/7 admissions and availability
- Local on-call nurses and other support staff
- Light housekeeping
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer availability
- Physical and other therapy services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Pet therapy
- Bereavement support groups
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Baroff specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westland, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1990
Dr. Mihaylov specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Compassus program serving Detroit and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Elyce Rollins and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018