- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about comfort care options. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Doctor-directed management of pain and other symptoms
- Medical equipment, including hospitals beds or chairs
- Personal supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- 24/7 admissions and availability
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Light housekeeping
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Director of clinical services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Baroff specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westland, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1990
Dr. Mihaylov specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Compassus program serving Detroit and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Elyce Rollins and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018