- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort and quality of life guide every step of our hospice and palliative care. We're here to listen and provide Medicare-approved support to help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- Doctor-directed management of pain and other symptoms
- Home medical equipment, including hospitals beds and chairs
- Personal supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- 24/7 access to care
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans; top-level status
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
- Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support to improve quality of life at any stage of illness. Palliative care is not end-of-life care. Patients may continue receiving curative treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety, fatigue or sleep problems
- Spiritual care and medical social services
- Ensuring care meets your goals and values
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Baroff specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westland, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1990
Dr. Mihaylov specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.