- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
Our Medicare-approved support extends to the family, with practical, emotional and spiritual care throughout the hospice journey. With assistance from our team, patients and families live safely and with dignity in the place they call home.
- Doctor-directed management of pain and other symptoms
- Home medical equipment, including hospitals beds and chairs
- Personal supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans; top-level status
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support to improve quality of life at any stage of illness. Palliative care is not end-of-life care. Patients may continue receiving curative treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
Medicare-approved hospice care from our Warren, MI office.
Reliable support from licensed caregivers in Metro Detroit and across Michigan. Get back on a path to better health and independence.
Ascension at Home together with Compassus - Warren: 586-913-0333
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.