- Farmington Hills, MI 4833430665 Northwestern HighwaySuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about comfort care. We're here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Doctor-directed pain and symptom management
- Medical equipment, supplies and medications
- 24/7 admissions and availability
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Local on-call nurses and other support staff
- Light housekeeping
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement support groups
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Baroff specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westland, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1990
Dr. Mihaylov specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Compassus program serving Detroit and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Elyce Rollins and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018