Discrimination Is Against the Law
The Company prohibits discrimination against any Colleague or applicant for employment based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Compassus and all Compassus affiliates:
- Provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the local Compassus executive director.
If you believe that Compassus or a Compassus affiliate has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 400
Brentwood, TN 37027
1-866-569-7193 (TTY: 711)
You can file a grievance in person or by mail or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the local Compassus Executive Director is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019 or 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.