Hospice in Gaylord and across Northern Michigan
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us to learn about your options.
We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have fewer unplanned hospital visits, greater control over their lives and more important moments with family and friends.
Your benefits include:
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Hospice is a Medicare benefit you have earned
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.