Meaningful and responsive hospice support begins with understanding your needs. Our circle of care manages symptoms so patients and their families can focus on what’s most important to them.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support so families have more control over their lives during uncertain times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We’re here for families from Mendon to Hastings, Middleville, Battle Creek, St. Joseph and many places in between.
- 24/7 access to our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual support for the entire family
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Home Health from Ascension at Home together with Compassus – Kalamazoo
5220 Lovers Lane, Suite 130
Portage, MI 49002
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.