Connected In-Home Care in Detroit
Your comfort and quality of life guide every step of our care. With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with greater independence and dignity.
Every patient and every family we serve is unique. That’s why our care plans are personalized to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Families across Michigan also have access to integrated support from home health to palliative care and hospice. Choosing the right support is a decision you don’t have to make alone. Call us to learn about your options.
Your Hospice Benefits Include:
- 24/7 access to licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medications to manage symptoms
- Care plans coordinated with you and your doctor
We provide the information and assistance you need to make the most of your time together, even when facing serious illness.
- Hospice aides to help with the activities of daily living
- Spiritual support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Connected Care at Home
Home Health Services in Detroit: 888-926-7427
Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. We’ll ensure the transition from hospital to home is as safe and seamless as possible.
Your care begins with an initial visit from a licensed nurse trained to understand your needs and values. We’ll work in in partnership with your doctor on a plan to help you recover and regain your independence.
Ascension at Home together with Compassus – Warren: 888-386-0886
Hospice Detroit – Farmington Hills: 248-355-9900
Compassionate care with an emphasis on managing symptoms so you can focus on living life to the fullest.