Primary Services:Home Health
Home health care enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from surgery, illness or injury.
Effective care begins with a doctor-directed plan that responds to your unique needs and situation. That’s why our at-home care begins with listening. It's how our team of licensed nurses, therapists, aides and others help you safely regain your strength and quality of life.
Home health visits are usually about an hour, with your doctor adjusting the frequency of care until you reach your recovery goals. Care includes expertly managing chronic conditions to reduce unplanned hospital visits and help for families needing long-term care resources.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care. Visits are typically covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Reducing the risk of falls
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance