Compassus is leading the transformation of healthcare delivery by continuously and measurably improving our quality of care. Below is hospice information, as well as resources for hospice, palliative care, and home healthcare.
- Workday Homepage (password protected)
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Acceptance, and Belonging
- Samanage IT help desk (password protected)
- Heartbeat (password protected) – Internal blog and SharePoint site.
- iConnect – direct link (password protected)
- SABA – Compassus University (password protected)
- Hospice Medical Directors’ Resources
- Compassus CME website (password protected)
General Info/Corporate: email@example.com
National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
Advocates for the interests of chronically ill, disabled, and dying Americans of all ages and the caregivers who provide them with in-home health and hospice services.
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO)
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization works to expand access to a proven person-centered model for healthcare.
Hospice Foundation of America (HFA)
The Hospice Foundation of America provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care.
Improving Lives in Our Community and the Workplace
Our organizations and foundations help us provide care and hospice resources for those who need them.
- Compassus Living Hope
- Compassus Living Foundation
- Compassus Cares (password protected)