- Portage, MI 490025220 Lovers LaneSuite 140
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, Van Buren, very eastern portion of Branch.
Meaningful and responsive hospice support begins with understanding your needs. Our circle of care manages symptoms so patients and their families can focus on what's most important to them.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support so families have more control over their lives during uncertain times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here for families from Mendon to Hastings, Middleville, Battle Creek, St. Joseph and many places in between.
- 24/7 access to our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual support for the entire family
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.