Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, Van Buren, very eastern portion of Branch.
Meaningful and responsive hospice support begins with understanding your needs. Our circle of care manages symptoms so patients and their families can focus on what's most important to them.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support so families have more control over their lives during uncertain times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here for families from Mendon to Hastings, Middleville, Battle Creek, St. Joseph and many places in between.
- 24/7 access to our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual support for the entire family
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations