Our care begins with listening and understanding your life, your health and your family. It’s how we offer a more personal level of comfort care.
Our responsive care includes physical, practical, emotional and spiritual support. We help people manage symptoms so they achieve greater independence, experience fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with family and friends. Call to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services and volunteer services
- Spiritual care and support
- Music Therapy program
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Home Health Services
2015 Jackson Street
Anderson, IN 46016
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.