Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, illness or injury. Under the direction of your doctor, our team enables you to regain your independence and enjoy a better quality of life.
Our support begins with listening. It’s how we deliver in-home care to meet the needs of you and your family. We’ll develop a plan for a smooth transition back home and visits from nurses and therapists to help you safely recover at home.
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation – physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Home health care visits are typically fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions.
- Congestive heart failure
- Lung diseases, including asthma and pneumonia
- Chronic kidney disease