Care at home looks different for every person and every family. That’s why our first steps are listening and understanding your needs.
We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with family and friends. Call to learn about our Medicare-certified support.
Care is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Managing symptoms and medications
- Advanced wound care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.