Our Hospice Care team in Prescott Valley focus on your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. It’s how we align care to your needs and values.
Our circle of care surrounds you and your family with a team who will address pain and symptoms along with practical and emotional concerns. Our goal is to enable aging adults live as well as possible in the place they call home.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services and vigil program
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be nursing facility or your personal residence.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.