Choosing hospice marks a profound shift in goals for care. We help you find a new way forward in your transition from treatment to supportive comfort care.
Your safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We work hand-in-hand with you and your doctor to manage pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support to help you live life to the fullest.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We’re here to be a trusted source for patients, families and medical professionals.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Home medical equipment, personal supplies and prescriptions
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.