- Troy, AL 360811340 US Highway 231Suite 7
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Hospice marks a profound shift in goals for care and in goals for life. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every every family. That’s why our first step is understanding what's most important to you.
Responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a life-limiting illness. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.