- Troy, AL 36081121 Scouting Circle
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Hospice marks a profound shift in goals for care. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Our responsive care ensures you have the practical and emotional support you need to live as well as possible. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations