Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients and their families to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.
Effective hospice care relies on the experience, skill, and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides, and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health. Call us to learn more about our Medicare-certified services.
24-hour attention in a private room on the campus of St. Martin’s in the Pines. Inpatient care is available for those unable to continue hospice at home.
Call us 24/7 at 205-635-3878
- Support from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication, and personal care supplies
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a nursing facility, hospital, or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies, and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.