Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listing and understanding your needs and values.
Our responsive care ensures you have the support you need to focus on what matters most to you and your family. Care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a life-limiting illness. Call us to learn about your options with hospice care in Florence.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.