Home can be the best place to recover from an illness or injury. Under the direction of your doctor, home health in Birmingham will support you and your family with personalized plans to get you back on a path to recovery and independence.
Responsive care begins with understanding your needs and values. We work with you and your doctor to assist with recovery, managing chronic conditions, therapy services, wound care and more.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure professional care.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.