Your comfort, dignity and quality of life guide our care. As you experience this profound passage, our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for you and your family. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care for everyone affected by a serious illness.
Services are provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us 24/7 to learn about your options about hospice care in Rhinelander.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Managing symptoms and medications
- Advanced wound care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are fully covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis for hospice care.