Responsive home health care begins with understanding your needs and values. We work with you and your doctor to assist with recovery, regaining independence, managing chronic conditions, therapy services, wound care and more.
Family members caring for aging adults are often balancing family needs and work schedules. Our goal is to provide reliable and compassionate support that reduces stress while helping older adult maintain the best quality of life possible.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure professional care. We support families in Arbor Vitae, Minocqua, Woodruff and across Northern Wisconsin’s lake country.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance