Ascension at Home together with Compassus
We work with you and your family to schedule visits from registered nurses trained to provide compassionate and professional care. Our pharmacy also provides all necessary equipment and supplies.
Helping People Thrive at Home
Support is provided where people feel most comfortable — in the place they call home. Studies show that IV therapy at home is as safe and effective as therapy in a clinical setting. Care at home often costs less and patients tell us they recovery faster and experience less stress.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure professional and compassionate care. They are trained to safely transition your care to a home setting while helping you maintain your independence and quality of life.
Home Infusion Therapy includes:
- Pre-discharge assessment
- Investigation of alternative financial arrangements for therapy
- Evaluation of therapy and equipment needs
- Infectious disease treatment
- Palliative care
- Transplant care
- Blood disorder treatment
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Antibiotic / antifungal / antiviral therapy
- Pain management (subcutaneous, intravenous)
- Hydration management/electrolyte replacement
- Anti-emetic therapy
- Corticosteroid therapy
- Magnesium infusions
- Nutritional support
- Injectable osteoporosis drugs for women
- Infusion Therapy in Marshfield: 800-648-8055
- Hospice care in Stevens Point