- Rhinelander, WI 54501111 East Davenport StreetSuite 101
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Forest, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Vilas
Your comfort, dignity and quality of life guide our care. As you experience this profound passage, our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for you and your family. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care for everyone affected by a serious illness.
Services are provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us 24/7 to learn about your options.
We offer Medicare-approved support to families from Ogema to Three Lakes, Wabeno, Atigo and many communities in between.
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs and hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Coordination with you and your doctor for personalized care
Patients and families are supported by a team of nurses, aides, social worker, chaplain, and volunteers.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.