Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette (southern portion), Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first steps to responsive care are listening and understanding your needs.
We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with their family and friends. Call to learn about our Medicare-approved support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Therapy services and dietary counseling
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence
Support is provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times. We offer care for families from Oconto to Shawano, Kewaunee, Denmark and many communities in between.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations