- Lansing, MI 48917801 S. WaverlySuite 200
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Finding the right hospice for your loved one can be challenging, especially during a time of great need. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us to talk about options. We're here to help.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Physical therapy and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief support during care and up to a year after the death of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
- Dr. Beal graduated from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002. He works in Saint Johns, MI and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Beal is affiliated with Sparrow Clinton Hospital.
- Dr. Beal’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 14
- Dr. Beal’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Beal’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine; Graduated 2002