- Lansing, MI 48917801 S. WaverlySuite 200
Finding the right hospice can be challenging, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us to talk about options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Physical therapy and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support for patients and their families.
Care begins with clear conversations about your immediate needs and priorities moving forward. Palliative care is appropriate at any stage of illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and other complex symptoms
- Ensuring your goals and values are respected by care providers
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety, fatigue or sleep problems
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.