- Lansing, MI 48917801 S. WaverlySuite 200
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Finding the right hospice for your loved one can be challenging, especially during a time of great need. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us to talk about options. We're here to help.
- Care available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support during care and up to a year after the death of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Director of clinical services
Comfort can come with the simple act of listening to a life story or reading a passage of a patient's favorite book. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow hospice volunteers help others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Dr. Beal graduated from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002. He works in Saint Johns, MI and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Beal is affiliated with Sparrow Clinton Hospital.
- Dr. Beal’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 14
- Dr. Beal’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Beal’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine; Graduated 2002
Compassus of Lansing, Michigan, in partnership with Brookdale Senior Living, organized a last boat ride around Lake Lansing for patient Chris VanBelois.
- Friday, September 14th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Lansing and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Victoria Marinas and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer W...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Lansing hospice care coordinator Katy Dennison shares her passion for helping families, physicians, and facilities understand hospice and the end-of-life jou...
- Monday, February 12th, 2018