- Auburn, MA 0150115 Midstate DriveSuite 215
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice care brings peace and comfort to your family.
- Licensed on-call nurses available 24/7
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Optional spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Charles Rosenbaum, M.D., works in Marlborough, Massachusetts and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Carmen Tomlinson and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
The Compassus hospice program that serves Auburn and surrounding areas was ranked among the company’s top three programs in the country during an awards ...
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain James Q. Smith during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017