- Auburn, MA 0150119 Midstate DriveSuite 130
If you’re dealing with urgent medical concerns, you may have important questions about hospice. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of practical and emotional support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Optional spiritual counseling
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It is an extra layer of support that tailors care to your immediate medical and emotion needs and plans care around what matters most to you.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your priorities
- Clear conversations about treatment options
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Charles Rosenbaum, M.D., works in Marlborough, Massachusetts and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
Palliative Care Medical Director