- Auburn, MA 0150119 Midstate DriveSuite 130
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you’re dealing with urgent medical concerns, you may have important questions about hospice. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of practical and emotional support.
- 24/7 access to on-call nurses
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Optional spiritual counseling
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Charles Rosenbaum, M.D., works in Marlborough, Massachusetts and specializes in Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine