- Muncie, IN 473043530 West Fox Ridge Lane
Blackford, Carroll, Clinton, Delaware, Fayette, Grant, Henry, Howard, Jay, Madison, Randolph, Tipton, Union, Wayne
We provide comfort care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and offer support that enables you and your family to focus on important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services and volunteer services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support to improve quality of life at any stage of illness. Palliative care is not end-of-life care. Patients may continue receiving curative treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
Care is coordinated with your doctor and includes:
- Managing pain and complex symptoms to your goals
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
2015 Jackson Street
Anderson, IN 46016
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.