- Muncie, IN 473043530 West Fox Ridge Lane
- Office Hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Blackford, Carroll, Clinton, Delaware, Fayette, Grant, Henry, Howard, Jay, Madison, Randolph, Tipton, Union, Wayne
We provide comfort care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and offer support that enables you and your family to focus on important moments together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services and volunteer services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
An example of our care is precision pain management. People deal with pain differently. We listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level and at the right time.
Care is coordinated with your doctor and includes:
- Expertise in managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.