- Indianapolis, IN 462688450 North Payne RoadSuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Shelby
Every patient and every family we serve has unique needs and values. That’s why our first step is listening. This responsive approach to care ensures you receive the support you need, especially with urgent medical concerns.
Care includes compassionate physical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. You have 24/7 access to our team so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment
- Personal care supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Hospice aides to help with activities of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual support
- More about hospice benefits and our care teams
We support patients and families in private homes or we can partner with assisted living or nursing facilities to offer an extra layer of care.
There may be times when someone in hospice care needs around-the-clock clinical support. Our inpatient hospice offers intensive levels of care and support for patients and their families. Call 317-526-5957.
Home Health from Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus
Compassionate home health care from licensed professionals at locations across Indiana. Learn about our home health options.
Muncie Palliative Care: 317-676-3413
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.