- Fishers, IN 4603711501 Cumberland RdSuite 400
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Finding the right hospice for your loved one can be challenging, especially during a time of great need. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. Call us or use the form on this page for information or simply to talk about hospice care.
- Care available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Director Of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
- Medical School: Indiana University Medical School
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Director for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care
- Community Physicians of Indianapolis
- Trilogy Health Services, Prairie Lakes Health Campus- Medical Director
- Campus Nursing Home
- Westminster Village North, Medical Director
- Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care, Associate Medical Director