- Indianapolis, IN 462688450 North Payne RoadSuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Shelby
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing important decisions. Ensuring patients and their families receive the most compassionate care available is always our top priority. Our support begins with listening so you have the right resources to navigate these difficult times.
We understand you may have questions about care available through Medicare, private insurance and other plans. Call us to understand your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment
- Personal care supplies and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Hospice aides to help with activities of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Therapy services, including physical therapy and more
- Spiritual support
- More about hospice benefits and care teams
We support patients and families in private homes or we can partner with assisted living or nursing facilities to offer an extra layer of care.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Home Health from Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus
Compassionate home health care from licensed professionals at locations across Indiana. Learn about our home health options.
Muncie Palliative Care: 317-676-3413
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.