- Fishers, IN 4603711501 Cumberland RdSuite 400
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bartholomew, Boone, Brown, Dearborn, Decatur, Franklin, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Putnam, Ripley, Rush, Shelby
If someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice ofers comfort by reducing the pain and anxiety that may come with a serious illness. Our care also extends to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary, speech and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief and loss counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Medical school: Kabul Medical School
- Residency: Family Medicine; Ball Memorial Hospital
- Residency: General Surgery; GC Morton Cancer Research Hospital
- Family medicine
- American Health Network (Group Practice)
- Hospice Medical Director
- Geriatric Care (Medical Director of several local nursing homes)
- 1996 to present
- Ball Memorial Hospital
- 1995 to 2005
- Private Practice
- 1988 to 1995
- Medical residency
- Primary care physician at Afghan refugee camp in Pakistan
- 1980 to 1981
Certified medical director for long-term care facilities.
Memberships: American Medical Director Association (AMDA), American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP), and Indiana Medical Association (IMA).
Privileges at IU Ball Memorial Hospital
Associate Medical Director
- Medical School: Indiana University Medical School
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Director for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care
- Community Physicians of Indianapolis
- Trilogy Health Services, Prairie Lakes Health Campus- Medical Director
- Campus Nursing Home
- Westminster Village North, Medical Director
- Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care, Associate Medical Director