- Flagstaff, AZ 860011000 N Humphreys StreetSte 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Yavapai, Coconino, Navajo (central/west portions)
When a loved one receives a diagnosis that requires hospice care, you need a team of healthcare professionals that can help you make the right decisions to keep your family member or friend as comfortable and healthy as possible.
Compassus is proud to offer compassionate and culturally appropriate care to patients and their families. With services that span physical, mental and even spiritual counseling, we are here for families across Northern Arizona.
Our staff will travel to nursing homes, hospice care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, or to a patient’s home if they are more comfortable in that setting.
We pride ourselves on providing the benefits that are most important to both caregivers and patients, including the following:
- Around the clock access to care
- Supplied medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Complete coordination with personal physicians and other healthcare givers that ensures the appropriate treatment course is followed
In addition, we offer caregivers the information they need to navigate the sometimes difficult journey involved with caring for a patient entering hospice care, including:
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual outreach including Native American Traditions
- We Honor Veterans program
- Grief support groups for both patients and caregivers
- Respite care for family caregivers
To learn more about the services provided at Compassus, please complete the short form on this page. One of our qualified staff will contact you to discuss your questions and immediate needs.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations