- Flagstaff, AZ 860011000 N Humphreys StreetSte 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Yavapai, Coconino and part of Navajo (Winslow and Holbrook)
Choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, Call us for information or just to talk about hospice options. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, such as wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Homemaker services and home health aides
- Spiritual outreach, including Native American traditions
- Bereavement counseling and grief support groups
- Support groups for caregivers
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-253-1388
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Stellmacher graduated from the UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Stellmacher is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center.
Compassus–Flagstaff had the privilege of providing hospice to George B. Willie, Sr., a World War II veteran who served as a Marine Navajo code talker.
- Thursday, June 21st, 2018