- Flagstaff, AZ 860011000 N Humphreys StreetSte 220
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Yavapai, Coconino and portions of Navajo
We've learned that listening is the first step to better care. Understanding your needs and values enables us to provide a more personal level of support. Learn how comfort care helps you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, such as wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual outreach, including Native American traditions
- Grief support groups
- Support groups for caregivers
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Stellmacher graduated from the UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Stellmacher is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center.