- Auburn, AL 368301171 Gatewood Dr.Building 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
For those needing continuous inpatient care or families needing short-term hospice respite care, Auburn Bethany House provides 24-hour professional attention in a comfortable private room.
- Medicare-approved 10-bed facility with 24/7 care from registered nurses
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- Medicines and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Option of in-home care provided by our Auburn hospice office.
- Family services include Medicare support, social services, spiritual care and grief counseling.
Respite care is short-term relief for in-home hospice caregivers. Medicare benefits pay for patient transport and up to five consecutive days of inpatient care at a Medicare-approved nursing facility or hospital.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Abrams is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 19 years in practice
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1997
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Johnson graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1999. He works in Opelika, AL and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 17 years in practice
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine