- Auburn, AL 368301171 Gatewood Dr.Building 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
For those needing continuous inpatient care or families needing short-term hospice respite care, Auburn Bethany House provides 24-hour professional attention in a comfortable private room.
- Medicare-approved 10-bed facility with 24/7 care from registered nurses
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- Medicines and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Option of in-home care provided by our Auburn hospice office.
- Family services include Medicare support, social services, spiritual care and grief counseling.
Respite care is short-term relief for in-home hospice caregivers. Medicare benefits pay for patient transport and up to five consecutive days of inpatient care at a Medicare-approved nursing facility or hospital.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.