Primary Services:Hospice Care
For those needing continuous inpatient care or families needing short-term hospice respite care, Auburn Bethany House provides 24-hour professional attention in a comfortable private room.
- Medicare-approved 10-bed facility with 24/7 care from registered nurses
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- Medicines and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Option of in-home care provided by our Auburn hospice office.
- Family services include Medicare support, social services, spiritual care and grief counseling.
Respite care is short-term relief for in-home hospice caregivers. Medicare benefits pay for patient transport and up to five consecutive days of inpatient care at a Medicare-approved nursing facility or hospital.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. Volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations