- Auburn, AL 368301171 Gatewood Dr.Building 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
For those needing continuous inpatient care or families needing short-term hospice respite care, Auburn Bethany House provides 24-hour professional attention in a comfortable private room.
- Medicare-approved 10-bed facility with 24/7 care from registered nurses
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- Medicines and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Option of in-home care provided by our Auburn hospice office.
- Family services include Medicare support, social services, spiritual care and grief counseling.
Respite care is short-term relief for in-home hospice caregivers. Medicare benefits pay for patient transport and up to five consecutive days of inpatient care at a Medicare-approved nursing facility or hospital.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Johnson graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1999. He works in Opelika, AL and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 17 years in practice
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine
Dr. Abrams is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 19 years in practice
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1997