- Auburn, AL 368301171 Gatewood Dr.Building 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
For those needing continuous care or families needing short-term respite (relief) care, Auburn Bethany House offers 24-hour attention in a comfortable private room.
- Medicare-approved 10-bed facility with hospice registered nurses available around the clock
- Medicines and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- Option of in-home care provided by our Auburn hospice location
- Family services include Medicare support, social services and grief counseling.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Abrams is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 19 years in practice
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1997