Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adams, Juneau, Marathon, Portage, Waupaca, Waushara, Wood
Hospice marks a profound shift in your goals for care. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support also includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness.
- 24/7 access to Medicare-approved care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal home
Care plans includes practical care, caregivers education and emotional support throughout your journey.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations