- Plover, WI 544671840 Post RoadSuite 5
Marathon, Portage, Waupaca, Waushara
Hospice marks a profound shift in your goals for care. This change from treatment to supportive comfort care looks different for every every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support also includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Our promise is to be a trusted resource, so you can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to Medicare-approved care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal home
Care plans includes practical care, caregivers education and emotional support throughout your journey.