Home health care enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, injury or surgery. We work with you and your doctor on early assessments to fully understand your needs. This personal approach helps people achieve the best possible health and safety while offering families greater peace of mind.
Compassus is a Medicare-certified home health agency supporting families in Stevens Point and the surrounding area. Our care include assistance with Medicare and private insurance benefits.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Injectable osteoporosis drugs for women
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.