- Sheboygan, WI 530811026 S. Taylor Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, prescriptions and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom management centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Melinda Dlapa has been serving as the Executive Director of the Sheboygan and Fond du Lac locations since 2012. She is a Registered Nurse and has been with the Company since 2007, where she previously worked as a RN and later the Clinical Director. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two children.
Tina Niemuth is a Registered Nurse and serves as our Director of Clinical Services. She has been with the company since 2010. Her experience prior to hospice was in hospital nursing and home care. In her spare time she enjoys listening to live music and spending time with her family.
Shelley Saunders has been with the company since 2015, serving the Fond du Lac and Sheboygan locations as our Hospice Social Worker. She obtained a masters in Social Work in 2001, and has a background in Mental Health. She enjoys travel and spending time with her family.
Robert Pamenter has been serving as our Volunteer Coordinator in our Fond du Lac and Sheboygan locations since 2015. He enjoys the team work and compassion in serving patients nearing the end of life. His background in psychology and counseling assists him in coordinating volunteer and patient visits.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Bruce Herman is certified in Geriatric and Internal Medicine. He is a private practice physician with Ozaukee Medical Group and has been serving the Thiensville Community since 1982. He has been part of our team as our Medical Director since 2012.