- Sheboygan, WI 530811026 S. Taylor Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Calumet, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc (partial), Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a compassionate team of doctors, nurses, counselors and more. We focus on the whole person, ensuring physical, social and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, prescriptions and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Shanna joined Compassus in 2018, bringing with her an extensive background in skilled nursing, both at a local level and regionally in Wisconsin. Shanna and her husband have three teenage daughters and stay busy traveling around to their dance competitions.
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director