Hospice care marks a profound shift to compassionate care for people and their families. Comfort care may have challenges. With the right support, it can also be a time to honor and celebrate loved ones near the end of life.
Beyond providing physical and practical care, hospice attends to the emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their families. It offers families the gift of important moments together.
Effective support relies on the experience, skill and compassion of staff. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in health care.
- 24/7 access to licensed medical professionals
- Home medical equipment
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans partner benefits
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.