Comfort Care in the Greater Reading Area Since 2004
Your comfort and quality of life are at the center of our care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more personal level of support.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life for patients and their families. Care may begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. Palliative care does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
- Managing complex pain and other symptoms to your preferred level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services