Comfort care in Lancaster since 2007
Our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for patients and their families. Support includes emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. We are available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We’re here to be a trusted advisor for patients, families and medical professionals.
Your benefits include:
- 24/7 access to Medicare-certified support
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Top-level, We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence. Our qualified and experienced team can travel to locations including Ephrata, York, Lebanon and beyond.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness. Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.