Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our mission is to provide you and your family with hospice care tailored to your needs and values. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home.
Our responsive care ensures you receive the help you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to share important moments with the people you love.
- 24/7 access to care
- CHPN and CHPNA-certified nurses and hospice health aides
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Symptoms managed around patient and family goals
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual support
- Top level certification with We Honor Veterans
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations