- Osceola, MO 64776230 Business, MO-13Suite #2
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our mission is to provide hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. We're here to listen and offer comfort care that enables you to make the most of your time together, even when facing serious illness.
- 24/7 access to care
- CHPN and CHPNA-certified nurses and hospice health aides
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual support
- Top level certification with We Honor Veterans
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.