Hospice and Palliative Care in Jefferson City since 2001
We’re here help you and your family make the most of the time you have together. Our care begins with listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more meaningful level of support.
Care includes physical, spiritual and practical support for patients and their families. Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved support available in your home, a nursing facility or wherever you call home.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
- Managing complex symptoms to your preferred level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue, anxiety or sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.