Your safety, dignity and comfort guide every step of our care. We start by listening and understanding your most pressing concerns. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care to help your family share important moments together.
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about living the best quality of life possible—all the way to the very end. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment including beds, walkers and chairs
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.