- Monett, MO 65708845 Hwy 60Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a team of doctors, nurses, counselors and volunteers. We focus on the whole person and the family to ensure physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Angel Team support for vigil care
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Managing Clinical Director
Debra Herndon, is Managing Clinical Director for 5 hospice locations in MO and KS. She is Graduate of the University of Arkansas. Debra has worked for Hospice Compassus since 2003. She has worked at Cox Health Systems, in clinical education for 20 years and has worked for St. Jude’s Research Hospital prior to hospice. She is the former nurse manager/ultrasound tech with Options Pregnancy Clinic in Branson, MO.
Nursing Case Manager
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Mark Costley MD is Board Certified in Family Medicine; he graduated from University of Missouri- Columbia, completed his internship at Duke University Medical Center then finished his Residency at Duke-Watts Medicine Program. Dr. Costley is also a US FAA Designated Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (AME). Dr. Costley has served as Associate Medical Director for the Monett Hospice Compassus team since 2005.
Compassus of Monet, MO has earned level four status with the We Honor Veterans organization. Level four is the top status with the organization.
- Thursday, September 13th, 2018
Stacey Green Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Monett and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Monett and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Sandra Hahn and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week ...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018