- Monett, MO 65708845 Hwy 60Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your safety, dignity and comfort guide every step of our care. We start by understanding your most pressing needs. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care for patients and their families.
Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including beds, walkers and chairs
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.