- Monett, MO 65708845 Hwy 60Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a team of doctors, nurses, counselors, aides and volunteers. We focus on the whole person and the family to ensure your physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including beds, walkers and chairs
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Nursing Case Manager
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Mark Costley MD is Board Certified in Family Medicine; he graduated from University of Missouri- Columbia, completed his internship at Duke University Medical Center then finished his Residency at Duke-Watts Medicine Program. Dr. Costley is also a US FAA Designated Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (AME). Dr. Costley has served as Associate Medical Director for the Monett Hospice Compassus team since 2005.