- Monett, MO 65708845 Hwy 60Suite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a team of doctors, nurses, counselors, aides and volunteers. We focus on the whole person and the family to ensure your physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including beds, walkers and chairs
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Managing Clinical Director
Debra Herndon, is Managing Clinical Director for 5 hospice locations in MO and KS. She is Graduate of the University of Arkansas. Debra has worked for Hospice Compassus since 2003. She has worked at Cox Health Systems, in clinical education for 20 years and has worked for St. Jude’s Research Hospital prior to hospice. She is the former nurse manager/ultrasound tech with Options Pregnancy Clinic in Branson, MO.
Nursing Case Manager
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Mark Costley MD is Board Certified in Family Medicine; he graduated from University of Missouri- Columbia, completed his internship at Duke University Medical Center then finished his Residency at Duke-Watts Medicine Program. Dr. Costley is also a US FAA Designated Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (AME). Dr. Costley has served as Associate Medical Director for the Monett Hospice Compassus team since 2005.