- Columbia, MO 652013050 Interstate 70 Dr SESuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Audrain, Boone, Callaway(portion), Chariton (portion), Cole, Cooper, Howard, Linn, Macon, Moniteau, Montgomery, Morgan, Pettis, Monroe, Saline (southeast portion)
Hospice care is not about giving up, it's about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients and their families to maintain their independence, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for care that enables you to make the most of your time together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Spiritual care and support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations