- Columbia, MO 652013050 I-70 Dr SESuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Audrain, Boone, Callaway(portion), Chariton (portion), Cole, Cooper, Howard, Linn, Macon, Moniteau, Montgomery, Morgan, Pettis, Monroe, Saline (southeast portion)
Hospice care is not about giving up, it's about letting others step in to enable you live each day to the fullest. We help patients and their families maintain control over their lives, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for care that enable you to focus on important moments together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.