Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Audrain, Boone, Callaway(portion), Chariton (portion), Cole, Cooper, Howard, Linn, Macon, Moniteau, Montgomery, Morgan, Pettis, Monroe, Saline (southeast portion)
Hospice care is not about giving up, it's about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients and their families to maintain their independence, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits.
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for care that enables you to make the most of your time together.
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Spiritual care and support
- Social worker to help you navigate medical and support services
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether in a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations