Hospice in the West Branch Area
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients and their families to maintain their independence, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits.
Meaningful care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in at-home care.
Your Benefits Include:
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Bereavement grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Hospice is a Medicare Benefit You Have Earned
Hospice is a Medicare benefit you have earned
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.