Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. Under the direction of your doctor, our team of licensed nurses, aides and therapists help you recover and regain your independence.
Caring for older adults at home can be a balance of work, family and personal responsibilities. We fully support families while older adults stay safe and rehabilitate at home.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our staff members complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure the highest standards in at-home health care.
What Is In-Home Health Care?
In-home health care from Compassus provides a unique solution for individuals needing high-quality, compassionate care that can be customized to fit the needs of each patient. From experienced medical professionals to skilled social workers, our team provides personalized support and comfort as you or your loved one navigate life’s journey.
With in-home services ranging from skilled nursing visits, personal care assistance, and prescription access, Compassus provides access to personalized, quality care to support our patients and their families with respect and dignity, allowing them to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes while living out their best possible life. We can do that with our skilled home health care services.
Medicare-Certified Home Visits
- Care from licensed nurses and therapist trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation – physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Skilled home health care is generally fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.