Primary Services:Hospice Care
Alpena, Presque Isle, Montmorency, Oscoda, Alcona
Responsive hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. Our team of nurses, medical social workers, hospice aides and medical directors take the time to listen. It’s our first step in a more personal level of care.
Our Medicare-approved support extends to the family, with practical, emotional and spiritual care throughout your journey. Call us to learn how we enable you and your family to have more meaningful moments together.
- Hospice-trained nurses (RNs), aides, social worker and chaplain
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief for family caregivers)
- Spiritual care and support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations