Carroll, Clinton (E portion), Grant (NE portion), Howard, Logansport, Miami, Peru,Tipton (E portion)
Care at home looks different for every person and every family. That’s why our first steps are listening and understanding your needs.
We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with family and friends. Call to learn about our Medicare-certified support.
Care is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Home Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with you and your doctors
In addition, we offer caregivers the information and practical assistance they need for the best possible comfort care journey.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations