- Kokomo, IN 46901311 South Berkley Road
Carroll, Clinton, Howard, Tipton
Hospice care is not about letting go, it's about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. Care includes physical, practical and emotional support for you and your family.
We help patients manage pain and other symptoms, reduce unnecessary hospital visits and enable them to live with dignity, all the way to the very end.
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions about care.
- Around the clock access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with you and your doctors
In addition, we offer caregivers the information and practical assistance they need for the best possible comfort care journey.