Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. Services are provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapy
- Grief support
- Angel team vigil program
Effective hospice care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in healthcare.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.