Our goal is to provide meaningful and culturally appropriate care for patients and their families. Hospice care in Dekalb includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by serious illness. Our team is available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. Our Medicare-approved support is available for families from Oswego to Princeton, Mendota, Ottawa and many communities nearby.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Intensive relief of pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
- Respite care (family relief care) and bereavement support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.