- Kennesaw, GA 30144300 Chastain Center BlvdSuite 345
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call our local Kennesaw office to learn how hospice offers peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Family grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Excutive Director (interim)
Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Emory Univiversity School or Medicine
Graduated in 1962