Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more personal level of support.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here for families from Cartersville, Canton, Douglasville, Marietta and many communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual support
- Grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations