- Kennesaw, GA 30144300 Chastain Center BlvdSuite 345
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive care to help you make the most of your time together.
Care includes physical, emotional and spiritual support for patients and their families. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here for families from Cartersville, Canton, Douglasville, Marietta and many communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.