Comfort care in Athens since 2006
We believe in delivering personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we’re here to listen. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We’re here to be a trusted source for patients, families and medical professionals.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It improves quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.