- Yuma, AZ 853642320 S. 22nd DriveSuite A
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together. Call us with questions or to learn how our Medicare-approved support improves quality of life for patients and families.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Medical equipment, personal supplies and prescriptions
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness and patients may continue curative care.
Palliative care includes:
- Managing pain to your desired levels
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care
- Medical social services
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Brooksher specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School – New York Medical College, 1986
- Residency – Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Fayad specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship: Stanford University, 2006