- Yuma, AZ 853642320 S. 22nd DriveSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us with questions or to learn how our Medicare-approved care offers comfort through medical, emotional and spiritual support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Medical equipment, supplies and prescriptions
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides and homemaker services
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Brooksher specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School – New York Medical College, 1986
- Residency – Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Fayad specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship: Stanford University, 2006