- Yuma, AZ 853642320 S. 22nd DriveSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted hospice caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us with questions or to learn how our Medicare-approved care offers comfort through medical, emotional and spiritual support.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Medical equipment, supplies and prescriptions
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home health aide/homemaker services
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-272-8612
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Brooksher specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School – New York Medical College, 1986
- Residency – Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Fayad specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Yuma, AZ.
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1998
- Residency: Wright State University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship: Stanford University, 2006
Compassus - Yuma is hosting a ribbon cutting ceremony and open house Thursday, April 11, 2019.
- Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
Compassus recently sent a team of 12 volunteers, including Ronald Brooksher, M.D., of Yuma, to assist Living Hope hospice in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
Iris Heredia receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas recognizes the exceptional work of nurses and hospitals in the community during National Nurses...
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Mary Hinz and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
- Thursday, November 30th, 2017
The Compassus program serving Yuma and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Joe Avila during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for providing the...
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2017